Am I trending on Twitter yet?

My previous post has caused a bit of a stir and been retweeted and retweeted. Good for the stats, of course, but I really don’t like how some people have completely misunderstood me. As usual with the topic of homosexuality these days, if you speak out against it, you are derided as being “full of hatred”.

Here is what some people have tweeted:

@NickHyde1993

RT @DaveMorgan25: Disgusting, inaccurate and pathetic article RT @StewartCowan: The long road to legalised paedophilia http://bit.ly/99LmG9

@TheStoob

@benandarnie I am speechless. Genuinely stunned at the level of hate @stewartcowan shows. Closet case I bet. Knob.

@JonnieMarbles

I agree with @benandarnie – @stewartcowan is a horrible, nasty homophobe. And he gives a rubbish blow job too.

There are other negative comments, but on the bright side: one positive one,

@xene68

@StewartCowan excellent post! This is such evil, and it can only get worse.

Exactly! The post was about how the social engineers are using homosexuality to try to legitimise paedophilia in our culture. Why don’t these people want to talk about that on Twitter?

I don’t hate anyone for engaging in homosexual acts. Sure, I think it’s disgusting and I hope and pray that those involved will waken up to a bright new dawn of understanding, but hatred? Certainly not. In fact, the love that I have for them is what drives me to write the way that I do and to describe the reality of what is going on in our country today in no uncertain terms.

This entry was posted in Homosexuality, Social Engineering, Social Networking, Tolerance and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

122 Responses to Am I trending on Twitter yet?

1. indigomyth says:

//hatred? Certainly not//

Curious that you show your love by wanting to imprison them. That is the kind of love a rapist has for their victim.

The argument your opponents use is so very, very tired.

It runs along these lines; you disagree with Nazism, therefore you are a Nazi – fail. You disagree with NuLabour, therefore you vote for them -fail. You disagree with homosexuality, therefore you are a closet buggerer of boys – EPIC FAIL!

I am not a homophobe; gays do not frighten me, they disgust me.

PS I don’t hate them either, I love them enough to tell them they are on the wrong road, the one that leads to destruction.

Thanks for that, English.

4. Subrosa says:

I’m sure you can cope with the insults Stewart. Such a shame so many people can’t understand English. As soon as they see the word ‘gay’ immediately they hone in like wasps. If only they realised that they’re an embarrassment to those who quietly and lawfully live their lives and wish to keep their sexuality completely private.

5. JuliaM says:

The way that ‘closet case, I bet’ is thrown out as an accusation always puzzles too.

Subrosa,

Yes, a red mist definitely descends which deprives the unfortunate reader of any understanding.

It would be very interesting to read any available stats on how many homosexuals actually approve of what Stonewall does. I know many don’t like Peter Tatchell’s antics.

Julia,

Using that “logic”, I would also be a closet fan of Islam, abortion, the MSM, the envirofascists, the EU and of course, New Labour.

8. Jared Gaites says:

Faggotness is not good. We need standards as inteligent beings, and shoving your dick up another man’s arse is no real achievement in human advancement.

9. len says:

I think the most dangerous thing for the human race is for God to give us over and for our fallen nature to be without restraint.
    But this is exactly what is happening.
    I believe when all restraint is lifted we will see exactly what’human nature’is.Without some sort of yardstick to compare our nature with our downward spiral will be in degrees but ever downward.
    With the ongoing rejection of God`s moral law in our society the natural( fallen ) man pushes the boundaries ever forward and we slip further into disorder and chaos.
    It must be evident to every thinking person that their is something dreadfully wrong with humanity.

10. I don’t hate anyone for engaging in homosexual acts. Sure, I think it’s disgusting and I hope and pray that those involved will waken up to a bright new dawn of understanding, but hatred?

What is “disgusting” about two women kissing?

What is “disgusting” about two women in love with each other?

What “understanding” should two women in love awaken to, exactly?

Thanks.

11. len says:

A sinner is not a sinner because of the individual sins he commits.He is a sinner because he has a sin nature which drives him to sin.
    The remedy?
    Supplied by God, and put into affect by Jesus Christ. A new birth, a new beginning, a new nature.

But until we can fully appreciate our true fallen condition we will remain in spiritual darkness.

@Jared Gaites,

Not only is it “no real achievement in human advancement,” but there would be no humans left if everyone had descended to this sort of behaviour. It’s one reason the social engineers love promoting homosexuality because it’s bound to lower the birth rate.

Len,

Very, very well put.

Mike Wazowski,

Some things ought to be reserved for the times a man and wife are alone together, otherwise you are rebelling against God and nature and needless to say, only trouble will arise from it.

15. len says:

God ordained a family structure,father,mother,children bound together spiritually and emotionally .This if followed will lead to a stable society.Satan knows that to attack this family unit is to destroy the very fabric that holds society together.
    Satan who is unable to create anything himself takes what God gives and twists it to make it conform to his own nature.He is then able to make humanity in his own image(satans) thereby grieving God and bringing mankind under Gods judgement.
    How does satan do this?
    By being in rebellion ( and hating God) satan has in effect taken the whole of humanity hostage.Satan is in effect saying” Judge me and you will have to judge them”
    There is only one way of escape,Jesus Christ is the doorway that leads to Life.

One could and ( some probably will) say two same sex couples can provide a stable environment but I question that.

What is the average number of sexual partners for gay men?
    Statistics differ; one study suggests homosexuals have 38 sexual partners per year, amongst which 90% had a brief or no knowledge of their partner.
    I realise that not all heterosexual couples give ideal conditions for bringing up a family but I refer to the majority.

16. Mike Wazowski,

Ok, but that didn’t really answer my question:

What exactly is “disgusting” (your word) about two women kissing each other?

Mike,

18. Mike,

It’s disgusting because rather than kissing each other they ought to be kissing me!

(That was a joke)

OK, seriously, it’s disgusting because lesbians tend to be ugly.

(OK, logic failure – cos not all lesbians are ugly… and a poor joke)

Right, the reason why the sight of two women kissing is disgusting is because it is to witness a striking and visually arresting betrayal of the womens’ own femininity. I think of the effect as being like the opposite of watching a bride kiss her husband at their wedding (which is sooo right).

I was once in the bedroom of a lesbian couple [this is true, it was many years ago – and don’t ask me why] and ‘when push came to shove’ what did their most intimate ‘lovemaking’ consist of?

Answer: a big double-ended dildo.

And what’s the point of telling you this?

Well, when it came to the crunch these lesbians couldn’t escape from the fact that what they really craved was what only a man could give them.

They couldn’t escape from their desire for penetration and from the reality of their sexual incompatibility.

They couldn’t escape the truth that deep down what they both wanted and needed was a man.

It’s ‘disgusting’ – shocking, horrifying – to behold people in self-destruct mode: homosexuals, drug addicts, self harmers etc.

19. len says:

Society is going through a total re-alignment( or should that be reversal)of moral values.What was considered taboo is now considered natural and even necessary.
    If as a society we move further away from God,rejecting His moral values and promoting our own moral values which are based on( no restraint, everyone doing what is right in their own eyes)we set a course which will end in disaster.

Romans 1:28-30 (New International Version)

Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents.

God did not give them this mind He merely removed restraint on it.This is the road our society is going down. This is not a future event we are experiencing it now!

20. “The ignorance, else willful disobedience, to God’s word? The desire for sexual gratification, regardless of right and wrong?”

Mr Viking,

Please excuse my English comprehension, but I do not understand. My query was not one of theology or doctrine but towards the meaning of the phrase “disgusting” used in the text above.

What is “disgusting” about two people (women) kissing? Sorry to repeat my questions here, thanks.

Mike,

22. “If you are unable to comprehend perfectly good English, further discussion is futile.”

Mr Viking,

It is not my comprehension of the English language that is at fault here, but your response above that I do not understand, perhaps due to your muddled response to a very simple question, and definition/usage of the term “disgusting”.

And now, once again you fail to answer my query, and resort to insults/attacks of my education.

If you don’t, or can’t, answer my query that is fine, no worries, it was actually directed to Mr Cowan. However, your evasion speaks volumes.

Mike,

Touchy, touchy.

I have not questioned you education, you admitted a lack of comprehension and understanding in your post Aug 1 10:23.

If you had included a rider to your original question, something along the lines of ‘…and answers that come from a Christian perspective are automically disallowed…’ then I could see your point. As It didn’t, I don’t.

‘To feel revulsion or profound disapproval’ is a dictionary definition of the word ‘disgusting’. I think you will find that Stewart’s disapproval of lesbianism is the cause of his disgust.

I’m watching you Wazowski, always watching you.

As moral relativism rules the day, “disgusting” is now subjective, as are right and wrong. Even when nature says it’s wrong (the incompatibility which len describes; disease; personal unfulfillment; family breakdown), people will stay say it is not wrong or disgusting. Without a moral guide people naturally become lost.

@Mike,

Is it disgusting to eat someone’s faeces? What about smearing it on someone’s body?

(Sorry for the disgusting imagery – but maybe to Mike, it isn’t disgusting.)

25. @Mike,

(Sorry for the disgusting imagery – but maybe to Mike, it isn’t disgusting.)

Mr Cowan,

Of course it’s disgusting, and unhealthy, do to the nature of the waste product involved.

But that does not really answer my question about two women kissing each other.

Is it “disgusting” in terms that watching two women kiss repulses you, or simply against your religious beliefs? I’ve no issue with either, but was simply looking for clarification.

26. “I don’t see how I can be evading when I have answered. You appear to object to a religious based answer and then cover your dislike of such a thing by implying that my own syntactical skills are amiss. Tut, tut.”

Mr Viking,

What you wrote was word salad, meaningless dribble, pure obsfucation – whether religious based or not. A simpe question, which you were incapable of answering with simple English prose.

I shall refrain from asking you anything more complex due to the obvious nature of your intellectual impediments.

“I’m watching you Wazowski, always watching you.”

So you’re a voyeur, a peeping tom?

I find that disgusting, (and immoral, and illegal in most civilised countries) but hey, whatever you’re into dude, whatever you’re into.

Mike,

So presumably you also think that buggery is disgusting?

Mike,

You are entitled to your opinion. That fact will not negate my opinion.

BTW, the watching thing is aline from the film your avatar features in.

And don’t forget to do your paperwork, Wazowski.

29. len says:

Supposing you purchased an intricate very costly piece of machinery.Supplied with this was a manual telling you how to care for this machinery( supplied by the manufacturer)
    Now just supposing you say” How dare the manufacturer tell me how to tend MY machinery ,I paid for it ,its mine now, damn cheek interfering in my life.
    Just supposing.

30. “Mike,

So presumably you also think that buggery is disgusting?”

As answering a question with a question seems to be the norm on this blog, allow me to ask: Is it disgusting to drink someone’s blood and urine? What about smearing it on someone’s body?

If so, presumably you think that vaginal sex is disgusting?

Mike,

32. len says:

I think the way the conversation is leading illustrates the problems that arise when we depart from Gods standard of acceptable behaviour and moral order.
    A perfect sense of morals can only come from a perfect being who stands outside the moral quagmire we humans have immersed ourselves in.
    For one fallen human being to ask another fallen human being “Is what i`m doing acceptable?” is mindless in the extreme.
    To keep rejecting God and God`s moral law is to edge ever closer to destruction.
    What a fool is man, with his understanding darkened,he rejects his only hope of salvation.

33. “Urine isn’t (or rather shouldn’t) be present in the vagina. Bleeding is not normal either.”

Mr Viking,

Bleeding from the vagina is perfectly normal, usually every 28 days for approx 3-5 days depending on the individual, and her particular menstrual cycle.

The vaginal opening is at the caudal end of the vulva, behind the opening of the urethra, from where urine exits the female body, contained within the labia.

Other secretions from the vagina include lactic acid, mucous, menses (from the uterus), bacterial vaginosis and on some ocassions thrush or candidiasis.

The vagina is of course self-cleansing so needs no special treatment (i.e. cleansers, chemicals, douches etc) but that’s not to say it’s entirely a safe haven for the penis.

Perhaps you skipped biology class in school, do not read books, or your last post was actually a joke, hard to tell when you display such ignorance of the human body.

Is it disgusting to drink someone’s lactic acid, mucous or menses? What about smearing them on someone’s body?

If so, presumably you think that vaginal sex is disgusting?

Mike,

If you think I’m going to believe that you wrote that last piece off the top of your head, you need it looking into. We can all pretend to be experts when we Google stuff we know next to nothing about.

You asked about vaginal sex, not menstruation, and I repeat that blood is not normal during this type of sex. I do remember one thing from my Biology lessons; there is more bacteria present in the human mouth than the on the penis or in the vagina, and the amount of bacteria present in the anus is thousand of times greater than both combined. The types of bacteria present are also far more harmful, and not infrequently deadly. That is why, I presume, what I call God’s design and what you might call Mother nature or evolution has brought about a distinct aversion to all forms of excrement in humans, except some choose to perversely ignore it.

Vaginal is not disgusting. It is natural, ie not perverse.

Len,

for a non-Christian to ask a Christian ‘Is what I am doing acceptable’ is not mindless. Rather sensible, if he wants to know the answer.

36. “Mike,

If you think I’m going to believe that you wrote that last piece off the top of your head, you need it looking into.”

Mr Viking,

You can believe whatever you like about my posts, profession, education or qualifications – it doesn’t change the facts as I’ve presented above (go look up some references in a biology book).

“That is why, I presume, what I call God’s design and what you might call Mother nature or evolution has brought about a distinct aversion to all forms of excrement in humans, except some choose to perversely ignore it.

But of course we have a natural aversion to faeces, I agreed with Mr Cowan above on that very point.

“Vaginal is not disgusting. It is natural, ie not perverse.”

And I never said it was, but was simply showing you how the human body works (e.g. the vagina, bodily secretions), you obviously need an education on the matter (you’re welcome!).

However, you also seem to be of the opinion (and that is all you have, opinion) that anal sex somehow involves faeces.

Faeces does not “reside” in the anus, it is formed and resides in the colon/large intestine (ascending, transverse, descending and then sigmoid colons), only then is it expelled thru the rectum, and finally the anus.

If we were to follow your failed (and oh so ridiculous) analogy – vomit would actually reside in the mouth (not in the stomach), urine in the penis (not in the bladder), seminal fluid and sperm also in the penis (not in the prostate gland and testes).

Do you find kissing women “disgusting”?

Oh boy, this is getting really embarrassing for you. Is this blog a joke? How could anyone show such wanton and blatant ignorance of the human body with such easy access to information on the interwebs, in bookshops, libraries, colleges, schools etc.

Unless of course… you *wish* to be so, ignorance is bliss, eh? if that is the case, please continue… it is quite funny! You may disagree with anal sex on religious grounds, and that is your perogitive, but some of us in the real world do have an education in human biology and anatomy.

Mike,

I assumed you wanted a sensible discussion, perhaps a contrary opinion, a different point of view to consider. I was wrong; you wish to appear intellectual, erudite, superior. *Fail*

Sadly for you, you’re not cutting it by Googling, inference or innuendo. You look rather childish, like a little boy who has been told to stop eating worms, because ‘It’s dirty’, and then sulking and crying ‘Why?’. Grow up.

BTW You are replying to quote from another poster, RE: ‘reside’, although I can’t see who.

38. Mr Viking,

My initial reply was to Mr Cowan regarding the term “disgusting”; you then jumped in with your religiously themed opinion.

By all means, think what you want, keep quoting religion in the face of facts, research and evidence – I have an education, a career, and the ability to reason… you have scripture:

“And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the body.

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.” Ecclesiastes 12:12-13

In other words: get on your knees, be afraid, and remain ignorant.

Good luck with that.

39. “It is frankly laughable to pretend that there is no fæces on, in or around your (or my) anus. It’s a bit like saying that the mouth does not contain saliva because I haven’t spat for a while.

Oh good grief, now you’re just making a complete fool (arse) of yourself. Saliva is created in the mouth within the salivary glands and mucous membranes. Faeces is not created in the anus, it is expelled from there, and then cleaned – hopefully quite thoroughly, and is extremely clean after a shower/bath etc.

Have you ever heard of a colonoscopy? How do you suppose that little camera fits all the way to the colon/intestine if the anus contains faecal matter? How do you suppose we can even see anything on the monitors?

Anyhoo, most medical professionals will reccommend condoms for safe sex, whether it be vaginal or anal, so your opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

40. len says:

Interesting choice the book of Ecclesiastes.The book of Ecclesiastes, or “the Preacher,” is unique in scripture. There is no other book like it, because it is the only book in the Bible that reflects a human, rather than a divine, point of view.You’ll find that over and over, throughout the whole course of Ecclesiastes, one phrase is repeated again and again: “under the sun,” “under the sun.” Everything is evaluated according to appearances alone — this is man’s point of view of reality and is utterly exclusive of divine revelation. As such, Ecclesiastes very accurately summarizes what man thinks.

( E V I suspect Mr Wazowski does not want to know the answer to his questions, and I refer to the deciding of moral attitudes by consensus.)

41. Leg-iron says:

An interesting discussion.

I have no axe to grind. I am not gay and have no interest in the matter. I don’t care if other people are gay or straight. I have not had any form of sex in decades (there’s a good reason for the mask) not even with the hedgehog that visits my garden and gives me those come-to-bed-of-nails eyes. Homosexuality or otherwise is none of my business. I have no religion, I am not an atheist, I am an apathist. I don’t believe but I support the right of those who do, to do as they think best. If there is a heaven I’d have to go outside to smoke so I’m staying here when I die. Besides, there are people who deserve to be haunted by me.

If there is a fair and just God I think He’d approve. He might even prefer I didn’t visit until I worked out all the rage.

Mike – you are disgusted that some people are disgusted by homosexuality. Is it a protected vocation now? I am not concerned in the slightest by any form of sex but I don’t want to see some forms and I certainly don’t want them enforced. Once, someone described ‘fisting’ to me. I didn’t believe them and looked it up on the internet. I wish I hadn’t. Those images are burned into my retina forever. It is not a gay thing, women do it too but the ‘why’ eludes me. You could drive a train up there!

So I am disgusted by the sight of some sexual activities. Very disgusted. I am disgusted by the idea of gerbil stuffing (I looked it up, I recommend you don’t). I am disgusted by the thought of fisting (I looked it up and really, don’t). I am more than disgusted, I am horrified by the thought of child sex (I have not looked it up. Some things I don’t need to know any more about). Am I wrong to be disgusted?

To some people these things are what they call normal. Leaving child sex aside, which everyone here will agree is downright evil, what about fisting? It’s horrible and dangerous and extremely damaging internally but if people are happy to ruin their bodies, why would I care? I have considered the question and come to the conclusion that I don’t care.

Even so, I find it disgusting. I don’t want to see it. If I could erase those years-ago images, I would. I don’t want it banned but I sure as hell don’t want it in public.

Should some offended people be ignored but others indulged?

I don’t care that some people are gay. It does not offend me at all, nor does it affect my life at all. For some, like Stewart, it is a big issue. Is it wrong for him to think that way? Why?

After all, he talks about ‘saving’ while certain other religions talk about ‘throwing off mountains’. He does not advocate any form of violence. Hitler sent gays to the gas chambers. Has Stewart suggested such a thing?

I am a smoker. All I hear is people trying to ‘save’ me from smoking. I do not want to be saved. I like the way I am. I like smoking. Yet there are laws and pressures and ‘shop-a-smoker’ hotlines and you think gays have a hard time in this country? Only if they smoke.

I do not support the religious view of homosexuality. I simply don’t care about anyone’s sexuality. However, I do support the right of people of any background to be disgusted by things they don’t like. Stewart does not like homosexuality. It disgusts him.

I am not similarly disgusted as long as I don’t have to see it in action. However, I am not Stewart and he is not me. People are different. We are not clones. There are things you despise, Mike, that I consider essential to life. On that I place a guarantee.

On Moribund the Saviour Of Pubs’ website, a Muslim took offence at the very existence of pubs in the UK. As a smoker and therefore a no-longer-visitor of pubs, should I be disgusted? Well, I was. Very disgusted indeed.

Do you care, Mike? or am I merely racist?

Mike, I was “answering a question with a question” when I suggested that presumably you also think that buggery is disgusting in order to try to get some sort of handle on where you stand on the “disgusting” front.

I’m still not sure.

Len wrote about the dangers of ignoring the handbook for machinery, so the presence or absence of excrement is pretty irrelevant anyway. Although, I can’t see homosexual men who engage in anal sex always ensuring they are perfectly clean down under, esp. when, as has already been said, they tend to have a great many encounters per year as part of their “lifestyle” which we are supposed to “celebrate”. For some, public toilets are their venue of choice as they desperately try to satisfy their addiction with a similar disregard for their bodies as a heroin junkie who uses a dirty needle and a dodgy supplier.

As Muslims start to get their own squat holes in public loos, perhaps homosexuals should get bidets (and aftershave dispensers beside the soap to help with the mood, not that they need it)?

And I’m sure our resident microbiologist, Leg-iron, will confirm that just because you can’t see any poo doesn’t mean that there aren’t bacteria everywhere.

Richard,

I think you make a great point in your book about homosexuality being sexual immaturity.

Those who indulge in it perhaps just haven’t been able to get past that confused adolescent stage they encountered. Nowadays, of course, if they have a teenage crush on someone their own sex, they will be classed as “gay” and encouraged in this direction and if someone tries to coax them off this destructive and unfulfilling path, Stonewall will move in and accuse them of “homophobic bullying”.

In fact, they are actively involved in training teachers to recognise and deal with this phenomenon which I’m sure they have exacerbated to give them a reason to get access to schoolchildren, ultimately to increase their own numbers.

No wonder fakecharity Stonewall and dozens, perhaps hundreds, of similar ‘charities’ get taxpayers’ money. They are simply furthering the global dehumanisation/depopulation programme.

Leg-iron,

I’m sure you’re not as hideously (de)formed as you make out. Sometimes I’m amazed that incredibly ugly folk can attract a mate while I’m still on the shelf. Beauty is really only skin deep. As for sex, well I’ll wait until my honeymoon. I have to admit that, similarly, of the decades without it, these past 10-15 years have been the hardest!

“If there is a heaven I’d have to go outside to smoke so I’m staying here when I die.”

I think there will be far greater comforts up there than smoking. You know full well that you can’t stay here after bodily death. That means you go somewhere else, either up, where there may or may not be smoking, or down, where there definitely is smoking, but it’s you who’ll be burning. For eternity. The burning pain of unquenchable guilt.

I have just literally had to stop typing to answer the door to your JW friends. One of them was the sister of someone I know with whom I have spent hours discussing their religion. They are lovely people. Very nice indeed, but they have no assurance of salvation trusting, as they do, in a christ that is not God incarnate.

This nice woman came to the door with her teenage niece (the daughter of the woman I know, and who really didn’t want to be there) to try and save me into that nice world they show on their literature. You know, all the ‘races’ living in peace and harmony with lions, tigers and bears. Only if they’re accounted as one of the 144,000 to live on the restored earth!

So anyway, where was I…

Oh yes, we have to put ‘No smoking’ signs up in church, as you have commented on yourself as being daft, as nobody smokes in church anyway, but it’s another show that the State is in charge.

“He might even prefer I didn’t visit until I worked out all the rage.”

Knowing how it all works out (e.g. via Revelation) makes it easier to cope. The Righteous will get their just deserts. As will all unrepentant sinners. Revelation 21:1-8.

You don’t really believe that what we are part of here is just one big cosmic accident, do you? It suits the Righteous just fine if you do. That’s why they want to wipe out Christian thought and customs in the West, hence they try to ban Creationism, teach children all religions are equal, all sexualities are equal, and so on.

Re. fisting et al: “Am I wrong to be disgusted?”

If you are happy for people to do their own thing, why are you disgusted? Is it a natural revulsion – something which the Righteous are trying to breed out of us? Or your values are based on our Christian heritage? Or your knowledge of the human body tells you it’s wrong? Or you’re just a bigot; full of hatred and prejudice!?

“Some people find the sight of two men or two women disgusting. I find it discomforting but not disgusting. I’d just look the other way. For some it is deeply offensive.”

In a way, this cuts to the heart of the matter in the way we all try and get on together as a society. We all used to know where the lines were drawn regarding acceptable behaviour in public. Now, like you say, you might see same-sex skulduggery and women being violent on drink and throwing up over a copper. In short, no rules means a worse society for us all. This is why I maintain that nothing that is done even ‘in private’ does not have some ramification for others, so when you say homosexual behaviour doesn’t affect your life, I would say that it does in many ways, like a worse society and increased taxes to pay for the extra burden on the NHS.

And of course, if we had children, Stonewall would be in the schools trying to get to them by telling them how normal it is being ‘gay’ and as I don’t ever recall them talking against fisting or any other depraved behaviour, I assume they would have no objections to our kids behaving likewise.

No man is an island, no matter how much we may want to be one. Legitimising homosexual behaviour and removing the taboos on heterosexual behaviour too is affecting all of us, particularly as proper family life is under threat and families underpin society.

The fact that undermining families, Britishness and everything which is virtuous is an agenda is indicative that there will be changes to society. That’s the point of it.

I have never suggested sending anyone to the gas chambers. I have called for the Tiny Blur to be hanged if found guilty of treason. If? Ha!

Muslims? They want the remaining pubs banned now, do they? You see how people just doing their own thing, i.e. being Muslim, can affect us all?

Mike,

RE: Colonoscopy. The reason the anal cavity is completely clear of fæces (and the gut) during this procedure is because one has to take industrial strength laxatives for 2 days before the exam. I know, I’ve had one. (Don’t bother making inane insinuations that I’m a closet gay; how anyone can find sticking anything up there sexually gratifying, I’ll never know).

You are quite correct about the kneeling and fearing God thing, although you seem to imply that this is a position of humiliation, as opposed to what it is in reality, humility. One cannot view the world and its workings correctly if the most significant part of the key is missing, that key being God’s views on matters.

BTW. You have so far called me an arse, a complete fool, wanton and blatantly ignorant, ridiculous, embarrassing; you say that I state meaningless dribble, my opinions are irrelevant and that I am intellectually impeded; you have implied that I am a ‘voyeur’ and a ‘peeping tom’. You falsely attribute a quote to me, and then critique that quote as proof of the validity of your point. You also appear disgruntled at the amount of Christian thinking coming out on a Christian blog. In what way is this ‘…the ability to reason’?

And you get the hump (and accuse me of making insults and attacks) because I pointed out your admission of a lack of English comprehension?

46. The majority of homosexual men are wildly promiscuous and will have hundreds of casual ‘sexual’ encounters with virtual strangers over a few short years. Homosexual activity frequently includes penises which have been up bums going into mouths, the licking of botty holes, the smearing and eating of poop and semen, and piddling over others. Homosexual activity is clearly unhygienic, and because of the high frequency of encounters with different people a homosexual-pervert’s penis literally transfers botty bacteria from one botty and mouth to the next (and so on). The rate of serious disease transmission amongst homosexual-perverts is understandably sky-high. Bottys and penises are not compatible; anal/rectal penetration is damaging to both botty and penis and the ease with which rectal bleeding occurs during buggery is another reason why disease transmission is so high. Homosexual-perverts are literally plagued by sickness and disease; it’s why they usually die much younger than the general (heterosexual) population and why there is such a high prevalence of suicide amongst homosexuals. The ‘gay’ lifestyle is characterised by disease, degradation, chaos, debt, mental illness, loneliness and misery. Decent and sensible people conclude that the homosexual perversion is undoubtedly disgusting and abhorrent, and that no manifestation of it should be tolerated in public and that gays need help to be healed from their perversion… and depraved people will scream hysterically that the above is a ‘homophobic hate crime’.

Hey, I’ve finally got my picture to replace that horrible limp pink gravatar. Result!

48. Wow, such an innocuous query regarding what is “disgusting” about two women kissing, and still no definitive answer.

“Naturally, I want to return to having homosexual behaviour considered as a crime, which means anyone caught and found guilty would have to face some form of punishment.”

Mr Cowan,

I’d be curious to know how this would be enforced. Who would be employed to “catch” people having sex? And would this be people having sex in public places (the park, the beach), or in the privacy of their own homes?

“In what way is this ‘…the ability to reason’?”

Mr. Viking,

Simple really. The ability to reason implies being able to look at all the available evidence without prejudice. You are incapable of that, and all my criticisms of you stem from that.

Even when presented with evidence from biology and anatomy you fail to see reason, and stick with your personal prejudices. I look at the evidence, simply really.

“how anyone can find sticking anything up there sexually gratifying, I’ll never know.”

Ah, more ignorance of biology and human anatomy, at least you’re consistent, I’ll give you that. So, just because you don’t know why it feels good to some people, it therefore cannot possibly feel good to anybody.

Is that your pretzel “logic”? Incredible.

I’m sure you’ve heard of the prostate gland, yes? Do you know what it does in the male body? As for women, the anus/rectum contains hundreds of nerve fibres… anyway, you’ve no interest in learning, so what’s the point.

I would presume from your posts here that you’ve never actually had anal sex with a woman (or a man), yes? – so in reality, you’ve no idea what you’re talking about.

Do you usually spend time on internet fora talking about things you know nothing about?? A very strange hobby, very strange indeed.

49. “The majority of homosexual men are wildly promiscuous and will have hundreds of casual ’sexual’ encounters with virtual strangers over a few short years.”

Mr Carvath,

And you know this, how exactly? Please, be specific.

Plenty of heterosexual men (and women) are wildly promiscuous in their teens, and will have tens or hundreds of casual sexual encounters with virtual strangers or college friends over the years, perhaps until they settle down, marry or have a steady partner.

What’s your point?

Mike,

Two women kissing is not natural. A normal person’s instinct tells him it’s wrong as it is indicative that they are abnormal, i.e. have the feelings for a woman which should be reserved for a man.

“Who would be employed to “catch” people having sex?”

Not me! Let’s take some recent examples where men have been caught in flagrante in public areas and those who have complained have been accused of homophobia. What a sick society we are becoming when moves are underway to try to legalise sex in gents’ toilets.

As I said in reply to Leg-iron, nothing is really done ‘in private’. I wouldn’t advise spending police resources staking out every homosexual’s house waiting for an arrestable offence. Certainly, they should be sent to known dogging areas. The ones with strong stomachs.