Cranmer needs YOU!

Portrait of the Archbishop of Canterbury, Thomas Cranmer

He hasn’t added to his blog for almost four weeks and many of us bloggers have been worried about His Grace. Five days ago, he broke his silence with a *Cough* on Twitter.

He needs our help. I donated money a couple of months ago to help ease his woes, as I’m sure did many others, which enabled him to reach half way towards the total he needs for justice to be done:

A certain wrong needs to be righted: a gross injustice and an offence against all that is right, noble and true needs to be challenged. Any donations would be gratefully received in order that His Grace’s ashes might not be irrevocably scattered to the four winds. Bless you.

I have just donated again. If everyone who has already given, gives again, then His Grace can reach the stage where justice flows like a river. If people who haven’t given yet, do so as well, then he might have a surplus with which to help celebrate his victory.

You can donate any amount via the PayPal button on his blog. And you can pray for him for free.

I know that whatever you can give – prayers and/or money – will make a difference.

7 Responses to Cranmer needs YOU!

1. len says:

I don`t know what has happened to His Grace but his articles on Cranmer`s blog are sadly missed.I can only hope for his Grace`s speedy return(he has already risen like a phoenix once before)

I miss his writing as well, Len. I understand what the depression and demons are that he talks about and that there is Light at the end of the tunnel – and IN the tunnel, although you cannot appreciate that until afterwards.

3. Just thought I’d add my voice to the others in my concern for Cranmer’s well being. The web BADLY needs blogs off the quality of the one he has been providing for so long – balanced, measured, erudite, brave, outspoken and humane!!! Come back soon Cranmer. Many people are worried about you!!!!!!!

4. len says:

I don`t know what the hell is going on with Cranmer`s blog seems that a virus is attacking it now!
    It shows the importance of Cranmer`s blog that dark spiritual forces are circling like vultures to pick at the corpse.
    Jesus Christ raised Lazarus from the dead I hope and pray He can do the same with Cranmer.

Circus Monkey,

“The web BADLY needs blogs off the quality of the one he has been providing for so long – balanced, measured, erudite, brave, outspoken and humane!!! Come back soon Cranmer. Many people are worried about you!!!!!!!”

Amen to that.

Len,

I was just on Cranmer’s blog briefly, but it seemed okay. Might be better to avoid it for a wee while just in case. I presume it’s down to Blogger to rectify attacks?

There are people out there wishing us bloggers ill, that’s for sure.

7. Oswin says:

I miss Cramner dreadfully!