Homosexuals and children

Homosexuals (and liberals) always vehemently deny that “gays” and lesbians are more likely to sexually abuse children than heterosexuals. In fact, for many, especially in the mainstream media, this is a topic whose name they dare not speak.

In this age of “equality” when homosexuals are “entitled” to adopt and foster children every bit as much as normal married couples, you would imagine that the issue has been thoroughly researched in order to protect children as much as possible.

You would dearly hope so.

But what is the truth? Are homosexuals more likely to abuse children than heterosexuals? Was the government right to force adoption agencies that refused to go along with this new agenda to close their doors or are all animals not equal when it comes to caring for children?

I was inspired to write this post after seeing the adverts on the Pink News website. The main ad banner on the mast head was for Southwark Council who are recruiting people to work with children, adolescents and families. I doubt they would dare advertise on a website dedicated to promoting heterosexuality.

Further down is an ad for the charity Plan, looking for people to sponsor children. The advert beside this one declares, “You can be a queer candy”. I didn’t click on that one.

It has left me wondering if the companies who placed these adverts believe that homosexuals have more of an “interest” in children and so their clients will get better results.

(There was also an ad for a course from Middlesex University: “Do you want to change the face of TV so it reflects the diverse world you live in and the people you know?…We are keen to hear from applications with no or limited experience of the media industry. Applications are encouraged from those with a diverse background or a strong understanding of diversity.”)

Anyway, I have tried Googling for definitive information on the subject of whether homosexuals are more likely to sexually abuse children, but the information seems hard to find.

When talking about the Catholic Church’s paedophile scandal, Archbishop Silvano Tomasi, the Vatican’s permanent observer to the UN, blamed homosexuals in the priesthood,

Of all priests involved in the abuses, 80 to 90 per cent belong to this sexual orientation minority which is sexually engaged with adolescent boys between the ages of 11 and 17.

Tomasi added that it would be “more correct” to refer to ephebophilia, a homosexual attraction to adolescent males, than paedophilia.

Father John Owen, the communications officer for the archdiocese of Cardiff and also a chaplain at Cardiff University, told the BBC that,

most of the offences are being committed by homosexuals and said that teenage boys were the group affected by the “majority” of abuse cases in the United Kingdom, adding: “Now what does that tell you? Now that is a fact.”

The Catholic League’s Bill Donohue reported in a recent Washington Post opinion piece about the origins of the Catholic Church’s child molestation scandals,

More recently, in organs such as the Archives of Sexual Behavior, the Journal of Sex Research, the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy and Pediatrics, it has been established that homosexuals are disproportionately represented among child molesters.

Dr Richard Fitzgibbons, a psychiatrist who has worked with abusive clergy, says,

Every priest whom I treated who was involved with children sexually had previously been involved in adult homosexual relationships.

That Washington Post piece says,

Alfred Kinsey was the first to identify a correlation between homosexuality and the sexual abuse of minors. In 1948, he found that 37 percent of all male homosexuals admitted to having sex with children under 17 years old.

Kinsey is the originator of the famous and fraudulent claim (and one which is still, unfortunately, quoted) that ten percent of the population is homosexual (it is more like 1 – 2%), so I do not imagine he was trying to do any favours here. The true figure could sadly be higher still.

Here is some evidence, at least, that homosexuals are more likely to abuse children. With regard to “gay adoption,” whether sexual abuse takes place or not, many people feel that it is child abuse in itself. Henry Makow writes,

If I were a lawyer, I’d make a specialty of suing the nine Canadian provinces and 15 States that allow same-sex adoption. My clients would be young adults whose lives were destroyed because these jurisdictions ignored their innate heterosexuality. I would wager that this arrogant flouting of nature will cost hundreds of millions in restitution.

Google “coming out”  and compare the resources available to young would-be homosexuals with the callous indifference to innocent heterosexual children who don’t have necessary heterosexual role models at home and don’t know what’s wrong.

And he cites the real reason for engineering this “equality”,

This stealth war on heterosexuals (disguised as woman’s and gay rights) is designed to destabilize society in advance of the New World Order. The destruction of the nuclear family has long been the Illuminati Communist goal. They wish to make arrested development (homosexuality) the new norm. Lesbianism is the hidden agenda of feminism. Marriage and family are essential to our natural development. But, despite the deceitful propaganda, most male homosexuals don’t want marriage or children. They want sex.

See this 1969 document from Rockefeller-funded “Planned Parenthood” which plots to promote homosexuality and feminism so as to decrease US fertility. (Berelson-Jaffe Chart)

Because promoting homosexuality is the elite Agenda, the research on same-sex parenting is highly politicized. Thus, we have numerous nonsensical claims that homosexual parenting is as good for the child or better than a stable heterosexual marriage. Here is a study that actually claims that more than half of gay men want to have children! It says that in 2007, an estimated two million GLB people were interested in adopting. An estimated 65,500 adopted children were living with a lesbian or gay parent. More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and gay parents in California, the highest number among the states. Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.

I’m not saying that none of these parents have merit. I am saying that it is wrong to place heterosexual children with homosexual parents.

Society is in the grip of a long-term satanic conspiracy masquerading as “progressive” which is attempting to concentrate all wealth in the hands of the central bankers and their allies. They are re-engineering the human race to serve them in a neo feudal world order.

This is the real “hate” and we won’t be fooled or coerced.

Amen.

This entry was posted in Homosexuality, Social Engineering and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Homosexuals and children

1. Though homosexuals are only 1% of the general population they account for about 40% of reported child sex abuse.

Homosexual fostering/adoption is by definition an abuse of children.

2. Zaphod says:

You suggest that “it is wrong to place heterosexual children with homosexual parents.” How do you know whether they are heterosexual?
    If you can tell this difference, would you also say that “it is wrong to place homosexual children with heterosexual parents.”
    No? No, I didn’t think you would.

Catholic priests are not a representative section of humanity. They have to be very strange to accept a rule of celibacy.

I don’t know what the percentage of homosexuals in the population is, and you certainly don’t. Neither do the people that you choose to quote. We won’t know until people like you stop persecuting them.

There is something disturbing about your hatred, and about your interest in what people do in bed. but I sympathise with your problems. Perhaps you should stop resisting the urge to masturbate.

Zaphod,

I say it is wrong to place ANY child with homosexual parents (oxymoron there).

Yes, catholic priests certainly aren’t representative, but if most of them who abuse teenagers have also had adult homosexual encounters, then that tells its own story, I think.

As Richard says, it’s 1% (acc. to the latest ONS study). Some people say that may be inaccurate, which is the reason I said 1-2% in my post.

There is something disturbing about your hatred.

And where have I stated that I hate anyone, because I don’t?

Henry Makow says what’s “the real “hate” and we won’t be fooled or coerced.”

People like you have spouted your nonsense and called your derogatory names long enough. Putting children more at risk to further a political agenda – that’s “hate”. Deliberately depriving them of either a mother or father-figure is also a sign of the state hating children when so many decent families are turned down for adoption for totally spurious reasons.

4. Zaphod says:

Tou haven’t stated your hatred. It oozes out of your desperate gathering of the opinions of other haters.

I don’t have a political agenda, you do. You may not be aware of it. My approach is to disagree with anyone who thinks that they have easy answers.

You didn’t say, “ANY child”, you said, (or chose to quote), “I am saying that it is wrong to place heterosexual children with homosexual parents.” Read it.

Your failure to see the epidemiological error in your priest example, shows that you have insufficient reasoning abilities. You really should stop trying to use statistics.

Okay, change of tack. Why don’t you just leave the gays alone? Is it because you’re following your god’s orders? If so, why bother with spurious reasoning? I don’t have a god, I make my own decisions.

5. John Leon says:

Zaphod, stop trolling, you cannot see the the truth because you do not want to, just because you cannot see the oxygen in the atmosphere does not mean it does not exist and conversely, if it were to exist in higher concentrations it would kill most of the ” higher” life forms on the planet. Whether you like it or not, gays are NOT the norm for human reproduction ( and have never been ) is a FACT and until that changes by a biological and not socially engineered method, gays, however genteel they may wish to appear can never sufficiently fulfil the place of a heterosexual couple; you can try to dress it up with as much peurile screaching about gay rights and straight anti phobia as you like, even if you dont believe in a higher authority, nature will still keep reminding you of this reality every time you look out of the window, be it the window of your mind or your home.

6. Zaphod says:

John Leon, I do seek truth. I’m guessing that you cannot, because you must obey a god who has spoken. Correct me if I’m wrong.

You have not addressed any of my remarks, nor made any coherent ones of your own.

Trolling? If dissent is unwelcome here, my comments will be deleted and I won’t bother you again.

I’m not an expert on religion, but I appreciate that anyone who obeys the god of the Old Testament is obliged to be homophobic. They have no choice. Those who call themselves christian, however, surely should reject the Old Testament, as he did.

Zaphod,

“Other haters”?? Like Alfred Kinsey?

I’m well aware I have political views. It’s normal to have them.

That quote is Henry Makow’s.

Why don’t you just leave the gays alone?

Homosexuals have overstepped the mark by trying to force their agenda on everyone else.

I don’t have a god, I make my own decisions.

So do I.

Your comments won’t be deleted as all points of view are tolerated!

John,

There are none so blind as those who won’t see.

9. John Leon says:

Zaphod, I grew up amongst people who were either persecuted by Stalin, or Hitler or both and from a very early age it was obvious how much more humane, tolerant and compassionate these survivors of war and extreme predudice were. They did not have a belief in God, they were unshakably certain of His existence, there is nothing that could begin to deminish their conviction, to them it was not a belief but a reality greater than any other. Me? how I wish I could obey, but I don’t, I get angry at injustice, I curse oppressors and occcultists who would destroy a thousand years of, admittedly very imperfect, civilisation with a cruel and barbaric political regime only hidden behind a false religion by those too stupid or egotistical to see it, one that has no sense of forgiveness or compassion for anything other than what they are co-erced into believing; Ultimately as Solzhenetsyn wrote, truth is virtually always a bitter experience for humand kind ( please dont quote me exactly ) and having lived this truth many times to now be aware of what Truth can bring, I try to live with some small amount of humility, however, in trying to answer your questions. 1 How do I know if a child is Hetrosexual? That is not an easy identification to make, I have been in my adult life, a long way past 21 ” chatted up ” by gay men, only 2 times that I can remember, I caught on because I was being flattered in a way no normal bloke would and wondered what the angle might be salesmanship wise, until he made his, clumsy move, the one at 4 00 a.m. was more obvious as was his opinion that I was someone to shag, I have always been polite, but firm and on this occasion it went on a little too long for my liking but he got the message eventually. Why do I mention this? because IF I look out for a gay man, I as a very hetero sexual male ( in that I like women. period ) may well be able to accurately accertain his homosexuallity quickly, e.g. within a few meetings, but a child? full of confused emotions, hormones, trauma and many other circumstances that an infant has to go through to acheive adulthood, I can only think that a well balanced, loving, openminded heterosexual couple could really help. because in that partnership there is both male and female points of view which can be debated by Male and Female gendered people and as such I would hope they would not have any sort of agenda for the child. 2 It is only actually Preists in the Church of Rome who have to take vows of celibacy, the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church and all the Protestant Churches accept marriage for clergy up to a Bishop as normal and healthy. 3 I believe the total number of Gay, Transexual and Lesbian people form about 2.5% of the population. I hope some of these comments go toward giving you a satisfactory answer.

10. Zaphod says:

Okay, I’ll be a little more specific. I don’t have a political agenda regarding homophobia. You suggested that I did.
    I never mentioned, or expressed disapproval of, political views.

I have no problem with gays. I don’t fear them, or envy them, or consider their integrity as a group to be inferior to any other.

Many homophobes and other varieties of bigot are trying to force their agenda on everyone else. It’s a very unpleasant agenda. When they announce their views, I announce mine.

Your decisions are severely constrained by a religious faith. Mine are not, I am fully responsible for them.

Blind? There are things that I have not seen. Unlike you, there is very little that I cannot ever see. I am free.

11. Zaphod says:

John, Some people have an unshakeable certainty of one god’s existence, others are equally certain about a different one. Demonstrably, unshakeable convictions are often wrong.

I am not defending child abuse, I am disputing the suggestion that homosexuals are more likely to do it. Catholic priests are statistically irrelevant. I’ll explain that if it isn’t obvious.

I tend to agree that an ideal childhood would involve a male and a female parent. And many other parameters. Ideal adoptive families are however, in short supply. I don’t consider that homosexual couples should be automatically disqualified. I understand that some religions do, but religions no longer make our law.

I imagine that most women are familiar with the dilemma of unwelcome advances from persistent males. I don’t expect they have much sympathy with straight men who are uncomfortable when it occasionally happens to them. :-)

I appreciate your considered response. I feel quite strongly about this, as you do.

12. John Leon says:

Zaphod, it was women who taught me how to talk my way out of a difficult situation with a Homosexual male predator! The major failing with RELIGION, is that over the years Politics, Dogma, Mis-interpretation ( deliberate and “inspired” ) has led it to being very mis-represented and now it is being used as a tool to mock and demeane a lot of genuine people of many nations in all walks of life. The word Theologian is used far too often and loosely, if my understanding is correct the original Greek word meant Knowlege of God, I have always though to be able to think in infinite terms is limited to very few people, it should be remembered that western societies comprehension of justice comes from the old testament and it is not in any way easy reading, neither are the Gospels and it is the basic morality written therein that forms the basis of their legal systems. Things have changed very suddenly in a short period of time and modern education is forbidden to teach the basic tenants of how the western legal systems work in relation to Christianity and also how other crude foreign legal systems are threatening the whole balance of civilisation are being, certainly in the U.K. given specialist status at the expense of others because of political doctrines, the fact that those who are in the position of abusing their political authority do not realise what will be their fate makes it even more appalling. As to making the rules over adoption, I find that the level of incopetence hidden by political correctness very depressing and there does not seem to be any thing positive at all being done to improve the situation, until reality and perspective are chosen as markers of guidance, rather than false equalities and dogma, nothing is going to improve. One last note, there are many religions, but only one claims that man may become God, which is quite an insight into the potential of humankind, whether a person believes or not, I suggest part of human responsibility is to find out what is worth having with an open mind.

13. Vee says: