No to EU: Make it Real!

NotoEU no to the eu

Cry freedom!

AV defeated. Next: EU kicked out.

8 Responses to No to EU: Make it Real!

1. Hi Stewart,

Amen to a referendum on British withdrawal from the EU; let’s hope it happens some time soon.

I’m currently on a web sabbatical until June, but I’m breaking my break just to ask you one question as I think now is a good time to ask…

Following the SNP’s recent triumph, there is now a real prospect that a Scottish referendum could lead to Scotland breaking away from the United Kingdom.

Stewart, my question to you is: Are you for or against Scotland leaving the UK?

And, if you’re feeling passionate about it, I’d really appreciate reading your views on the subject in a substantial blog-post.

[Incidentally, my position is that I’m not in favour of Scottish independence; I don’t think Scotland going its own way would be good either for Scotland or for the rest of the UK.]

Hello Richard,

Long time no hear. Glad you’re OK.

I think it would be great if all the wife-beating sweaty socks left the Union. For one thing it would save the English from having to subsidise their Tennants Extra, string vests and porridge, and another is how funny it would be to watch them come crawling back after a few years once they realised that you can’t build an economy with psychopathic alcoholics as your main supply of labour.

OCH AYE THE NOO!

Hello Richard,

Hope you are well. I had hoped to blog on lots this week, including that, but time slipped away.

On the EU referendum, I would far rather Cameron declared that it was in the UK’s best interests to part company with the EU and the other pan-European beasts, but he’s a traitor, so he won’t.

I would rather preserve the Union at this time (UK, that is). I think every part of the UK would suffer if we split. We would all be weakened (which I believe was the reason the Labour traitors encouraged devolution) and the EU would swallow us easier when we’re in bits.

I’ll hopefully blog on this later.

I’ve just changed my mind after reading that…

Actually, it’s funny how many English people voted for the party of Gordon Brown and his fellow Scottish psychopaths.

But trading insults won’t get us anywhere when there’s a roaring dragon across the Channel panting in anticipation of devouring us in bite-sized chunks.

Roaring dragon?

Don’t get me started on the Taffs. Baaaaa.

Give me the Welsh any day. All for one and one for all: against the EU.

Stewie,

You should read up on British politics.

If it wasn’t for the Jocks and the Taffs, we (I use the word ‘we’ loosely) would never have joined the CM/EEC/EC/EU in the first place.

At least most of the bog-trotters were loyal.

Dirty Celts, dirty Picts.

8. dave says:

I hope salmond gets what he’s wished for. 25% of labour are scots (the upper house will also empty). One positive will be the collapse of labour as they leave the Palace of Westminster and head for the hills and glens.