Why the European Union MUST be dissolved

map of Europe under Nazi domination

Take a look at this map. In the early 1940s, Britain “stood alone” against Nazi Germany. (Hitler had entered into a non-aggression pact with Stalin, which ended when he invaded the Soviet Union in the summer of 1941.)

Many would say that the “New Europe” could not have another Hitler or Napoleon in charge, but why shouldn’t it? Power-crazed despots have risen to power throughout history, and will do so again – GUARANTEED – unless you believe that EU legislation can supersede the law of averages! And with the EU, the next dictator will have a ready-made Empire. Those of us who study the political goings-on in Europe cannot but see the similarities with the infamous dictatorships which blighted the lives of those living in Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, hence the European Union has earned the nicknames, The Fourth Reich and EUSSR.

US Military Intelligence report EW-Pa 128 was written in November 1944 and describes top German industrialists meeting to decide the future of their country when it looked like they would lose the War, and that the “Fourth German Reich, unlike its predecessor, would be an economic rather than a military empire – but not just German”.

The Third Reich was defeated militarily, but powerful Nazi-era bankers, industrialists and civil servants, reborn as democrats, soon prospered in the new West Germany. There they worked for a new cause: European economic and political integration.

Paul Joseph Watson wrote,

The European League for Economic Co-operation developed policies for European integration that almost mirrored those proposed by Nazis just years previously.

In his book “Europe’s Full Circle,” Rodney Atkinson provides a list of policies proposed by Nazis and their similarity to today’s European Union.

Europaische Wirtshaftsgemeinschaft
European Economic Community
European Currency System
European Exchange Rate Mechanism
Europabank (Berlin)
European Central Bank (Frankfurt)
European Regional Principle
Committee of the Regions
Common Labour Policy
Social Chapter
Economic and Trading Agreements
Single Market

Even Hitler’s anti-smoking legislation has been embraced and expanded upon throughout the European Union!

In another article, Watson writes,

Leaked documents from the 1955 Bilderberg Group conference held in Germany discuss the agenda to create a European Union and a single EU currency, decades before they were introduced, disproving once again debunkers who claim that Bilderberg has no influence over world events.

One of the group’s principle founders was Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, a former Nazi SS officer.

With plans underway for single EU armed forces and police, the obvious question needs to be asked – who will be able to “stand alone” against the next European dictator?

The benefits of European Union membership to the United Kingdom are often overrated anyway, but the dangers in losing our ability to operate as a free and independent country cannot be overemphasised.

The European Union is a danger to every nation that signs away its future to it.

If you are still unsure about whether the European Union is a good idea or not, look at the map above then the one below and consider that this “Fourth Reich” has been delivered by stealth and has not been created for our benefit AT ALL!

European Union Map

——-

(Maps from Wikipedia and mapsof.net)

This entry was posted in Authoritarianism, EU, History, Traitors and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Why the European Union MUST be dissolved

Turkey, Ireland and Sweden, neutral? You’re funny.

BTW, As time goes on (I know I’m going to get shot down in flames, but I’ll say it anyway) I think it is a very great shame that the Germans lost the war. What have we won? A bankrupt country, beholden to a foreign power, full of muslims and queers.

When you see an Empire, pissed away in less than 70 years, by successive traitors, thieves and pooftahs, well, my heart bleeds. I spoke to man, years ago now, who fought in both wars (on a horse in the first one!).
    Even then, he said that if he had known what TPTB would do with his people and his country, he would never have killed in their name, nor watched his friends butchered on foreign fields.

I’ll get me coat.

I didn’t label the map, English! The shame wasn’t in the Germans losing, but on our treasonous and brain-dead politicians slowly handing victory to the same sort of empire-builders. Theirs is the blood that should have been shed.

There is an enormous ‘but’, but if the Jerries hadn’t started with the Jews, I wish they had won.

White, Saxon, Christian. What more could you want?

Look at our country today. It is worse for me than you, because your country has always been useless. We are full of dirty muslims, blacks, dagos and all sorts of weird and wonderful races.

Call me a racist. I’ll agree.

If you want to argue about God wanting each race in it’s own place, using scripture, you’re going to lose.

Perhaps it is because they are outside the EU?

Pity those “white, Saxon, Christians” let themselves be fooled by the Nazis. But people seem to like being fooled. I notice from the latest opinion poll that a third of Brits still want to be in the EU.

And Scotland is useless, is it? Credibility failure; does this mean you don’t use telephones, tarmac roads, pneumatic tyres, etc., etc.?

Okay, we invented golf, and I’m sorry about that, but…

…and millions of Indians and others died in the World Wars fighting on our side against those “white, Saxon, Christians” who were fighting on behalf of truly evil regimes.

Stewie,

I think you’ll find that millions of Indians did not die fighting for the cause. A few thousand, maybe.

Oh what a pickle we’d be in, if it were not for the Indians, eh?

I don’t know the exact numbers who died and anyway, it has nothing to do with our EU enslavement.

9. robbo says:

“Has anybody noticed why Switzerland and Norway are the two richest nations outside the EU?”

No doubt it is a conspiracy to cover up the fact that the European Union is good for the economy.
    No wait …. that can’t be it. I’ll have to get back to you.

10. robbo says:

BTW what do you think of this?

robbo,

Very interesting. There will be war, of that I am sure. And it will not divide down national nor ethnic lines. Too many white westerners have already taken the bait, and will kill their own, Breivik being one.

The only thing I disagree with (apart from some of the texts which were too small to read, and therefore I am unable to give an opinion on) is the idea that Islam will be defeated.

I fear it is too late already.

I suppose this makes me a potential mass-murderer?

I once heard that Hitler believed 2+2=4. So do I. Am I a Nazi?

PS Breivik is a nutter, so corrupted by his dislike of Islam and leftists that he shot his own people!

12. robbo says:

You’re going to be very disappointed when this war doesn’t happen aren’t you, E.V?

robbo,

Churchill once said that ‘Jaw, jaw is better than war-war’, and I agree with him. I just cannot see the possibility of peace when two groups so intrinsically opposed to each other attempt to either retain else gain power.

If there is no war, it will be because the indigenous capitulated without a fight. Unlikely, in the extreme.

Perhaps you’ll be disappointed, if you fail to paint me an extremist?

14. robbo says:

Well E.V. one of us is living in cloud coo-coo land and I don’t think it is me. The ‘group’ to which you belong is made up of a few fanatics as is the ‘group’ to which you perceive you will be at war with. There is a third group, however, and that is millions strong. So strong even when members of your group attack us like last weekend or Tim McVeigh in Oklahoma and members of the other group like 9-11 or 7-7 barely make a dent in our resolve. Fighting doesn’t make a war, sometimes a little scrap will need to be sorted out, that is all.
    Am I painting you an extremist and will I be disappointed if you are not? Straight answer: No. Pleased in fact.

If you are not painting me an extremist, please refrain from lumping me in the same group as Breivik and McVeigh, there’s a good chap.

16. Darth Farquhar says:

So, Breivik, anyone else think he has the same ‘deal look’ in his eyes as a certain ginger weirdo?

17. Darth Farquhar says:

or course I meant ‘dead look’

18. Pingback: Political Correctness Was ‘Invented In Nazi Germany’ and How They Made the Most out of Socialised ‘Healthcare’ | Real Street

19. Pingback: Did the Nazis Really Lose the War? | Real Street

20. slimedog says:

Don’t worry, the Muslims will take care of Das Viertes Reich (The Fourth Reich). Europe will be a war-torn hell-hole after their upcoming civil war.

There will be war. The Freemasons admitted a long time ago that they would use the Muslims to help create their Luciferian global system.

22. This is a paper war.Pen is mightier than the sword.The European Union began as a way to get Germany and France round the table,to stop them being enemies. Noble idea.But deep in the heart of both countries is the desire to conquer all who love freedom.Previous Dictators,tried force and hasty land grabs.This time they have used cunning and patience.If the UK actually goes through with Brexit and gets the deal it wants,then other countries will break away from the stranglehold,the EU has.I pray that people see through the propaganda that is pushing us toward a physical war.The cracks are starting to appear,countries like Hungary are disobeying EU laws and agreements.Mass immigration was a declaration of war on Europe,the Trojan horse method.The people will crush the European Union, people are starting to wake up and see the truth and the people are the most important part of society.An Irish Perspective