Alex Salmond’s Scotland: A Glimpse into the Future

My computer was recently reset to its factory settings and my decent graphics software has disappeared, so I had to use the free Microsoft ‘Paint’ programme, but I’m sure I have made my point!

This picture isn’t about the pros and cons of Scottish independence, but the cons of Alex Salmond as the politically correct, EU-loving future leader of a Scotland which has ‘independence within Europe’: an oxymoron, as even those two wee eejits in the lower right could tell you.

Salmond's Scotland

This entry was posted in Authoritarianism, Easy Blogging, EU, Politics, Scotland, smoking, SNP, Social Engineering, Taking the Mickey and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Alex Salmond’s Scotland: A Glimpse into the Future

1. Andrew Robertson says:

Disgusting piece of homophobic shit

Where’s the homophobia? You need stronger specs.

3. Someone who isnt insane. says:

You are clearly insane and a disgraceful excuse for a human being. You can only GUESS what an independent Scotland will be like. You have NO idea because its not happened yet – but trust me IT IS ON THE CARDS. So dont let the door hit your arse on the way out of the country. As for your views on Gays, you are just another scumbag who doesnt have a clue. Perhaps you are hiding your own sexuality? Knuckle dragging Moron. You will die a lonely bitter fool.

Someone who isnt insane (sic),

It’s my blog, so I can guess as much as I want, but I think it’s a very good guess, don’t you?

You’re the bitter one. I’m just trying to preserve some vestige of decency in my land.

5. thinker says:

Stewart these people do not want to see reality, its like they want to see the type of Scotland that suits them.
    They seem to forget there has to be order in society, something that is lacking at present, and alex salmond, should be removed as he is not a fit person to be in power

Salmond is an EU/PC puppet like his Westminster equivalents. Our society is crumbling and will get worse and worse the further they lead us down the garden path with their airy-fairy ideas.

7. thinker says:

yes I see that, and the only thing he is trying to do is look good in front of his puppet masters, as if to say I am a good boy, I deserve some credit for carrying out your ideas.
    What salmond and others dont see, is that when things go really wrong and cannot be covered up,they blame the likes of salmond and anyone who carries out their failed ideas, only to be scapegoats.